Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Many Madden NFL 23 franchises don't appreciate wide

Contrary to what most social media outlets do, I don't think it's the most expensive deal you could get. There's a secret: Many Madden NFL 23 franchises don't appreciate wide receivers the way the public generally does. Wide receivers such as Brandin Cooks and Amari Cooper trade for first-round picks. There was a trade in which the Browns trade for Jarvis Landry by giving up a fourth- and seventh-round pick, and the Raiders recently traded Antonio Brown for third-and fifth round picks (plus a new contract).

The Giants got the Browns first-rounder as well as the Browns' third-rounder who was late. was, if you're cautious, wasn't the Browns best third-rounder. The Giants also received a first-round safety with this trade. It's a nice haul. I'm happy with the amount of compensation.

3. Beckham gets a lot of criticism than he deserves.

This isn't all to say about this trade. If you've followed me long enough, you'll be aware that having a expensive wide receiver on your roster with no other essential pieces on the roster (QB, pass rusher, LT, CB) is a major no-no. The Giants were in that same situation. I'd normally support this kind of deal.

But Beckham has broken this rule in my opinion. I've seen him win Giants games. He's caught short passes and brought them to the house to get scoring the game's final scores. As much ado as it takes to propose punching nets and kicking cooler fans adored inside the gym.

He slays his a** off and ensures that the locker room is kept clean and is on top of his game every gameday. He's NOT a distraction.
If you want to learn more about MMOexp mut 23 coins,please vist https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-23/Coins.html

Apr 3, 2023 at 4:08 AM | Registered Commenteranqilan456