Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > FLOP26 Ep1 Ben Pile with Benn Peiser

To balance the propaganda of FLOP26 Ben Pile has produced daily talk as an antidote
I jotted notes as I listened, (I put my own comments in brackets)

I tried to post my notes in the YouTube video comments
but it seems that Ben's account has some YouTube censorship problems.
First people said comments weren't working, then an account purporting did a false copyright claim again a clip Ben had used, thus Talk1 was taken down until a re-edit.
Trolls showed up in the live chats to try to disrupt the discussion.
As ever trolls resorting to threadspoiling shows that the trolls think their own case is weak

Initially my comments were accepted
.. but then hidden, as if they too had been maliciously reported
So I'll post them here, so anyone can read them

Nov 5, 2021 at 10:52 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

Direct link past the 14 minute countdown screen ">to the start of the 1 hour talk

#1 Ben Pile Mentions that his guests are experts normally excluded cos they don’t conform to the establishment bubbleworld
and cos they talk about the true eyewatering costs that the poor will be bearing

#2 Talks about how the real agenda is pushing Utopian Dream

#3 Dr Benny Peiser .. The Net-Zero-Watch rebrand
And how his mission is to inform people that COP26 seems to be a wealth redistribution exercise
..from POOR to rich ..as the poor will pay higher energy prices

Benny “10 years ago Boris said the opposite of this Net Zero campaigning”
… actually just 2 or 3 years ago I think.
Benny then talks about the great academic purge of non-conformists, to get the on-message bubbleworld today.

Nov 5, 2021 at 10:55 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

#4 How GreenBlob are trying to say
“we would be much further, but lying skeptics have so much power, they have held up the Green revolution”

#5 Benny mentioned he was a founder member of the German Green Party
and how now in government that party has done a reverse
and is calling gas “a sustainable fuel” and has agreed to the subsidising of it
(I guess that means certain German consumers are be given a temporary subsidy to cover the recent price hikes.

#6 Benny claims he can see a change
: columnists are asking the cost questions they refused to ask before.

The idea that Green Policies are a New Poll Tax
“The idea that green energy would be cheaper was a lie”
“People are feeling cheated”

Nov 5, 2021 at 10:57 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

Oh my typo in the opening paragraph
", then an account purporting to be BBC-Studios did a false copyright claim against a clip Ben had used .."

Nov 5, 2021 at 11:20 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen

SELECTED COMMENTS from Livestream

@gufpott :​On lack of debate, there is a petition on the UK government's petition website, calling for a referendum.
The referendum should seek permission before embarking on the proposed changes

@gufpott​Today, Prince Charlie said we are LITERALLY in the last chance saloon.

@UC : How big does Boris think the spike is.?
. it is only 1.1C - since 'pre-industrial'

latimeralder1 : ​It is a great shame that no Cabinet member has a Science degree. O

@sogoesit8008 : ​Kwasi Kwarteng, in charge of the new industrial policy: another Classicist, Classics and History at Cambridge.

@gufpott :​Lysenkoism is alive and well in the West. A collective mania has successfully squashed open debate and a contest of ideas.

@sogoesit8008 : ​Lysenkoism, anti-science.. It's worse, this is a religious cult evidenced by worshipping Saint Greta, paying money to assuage the guilt of Carbon Sin.

@gufpott : ​People asking why the global turndown due to Covid has had no impact on the Keeling Curve (steady rise of pCO2). Also Tony Heller has a good chart showing all the past COP conferences had no impact.

James Burchett : ​Is nuclear the answer? If not why not?
Ans : ​Part of the solution but base-load only. What provides the demand variation in the load curve?

LondonRaider :investment costs for nuclear are a problem, but we should be using gas and spending the money developing Rolls Royce modular nukes

@Lazyboy Researcher : ​energy bill cost without boiler taken into consideration = climate model without heat from sun taken into consideration. 😂

@UC : ​The Conservative Environment Network, has over 80 MPs. & European Climate Foundation lobbying money.how influential are they.
Might the Conservative party split on NetZero, now a NetZero watch group.

@UC ​Jon Snow En route to COP26 - trees & branches
*affected by climate change have slowed our rail journey*
(What an idiot)

@UC ​Is the Media beyond any redemption ?

@MarkPawelek : ​Chinese communist party central committee are top heavy with qualified engineers, many with doctorates.
They understand energy technology and know renewables are crap.

@gufpott : ​The public want "industry" to pay for NZ.
Classic case of wanting to stuff the problem onto somebody else.
The public hasn't twigged where industry will get the money from.

latimeralder1 : ​Oh lord, make me chaste. But no yet and at somebody else's expense

Nov 5, 2021 at 11:49 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen