Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Congratulations

I'm sure posters will want a discussion thread to congratulate Andrew on his appointment to the GWPF and to congratulate the GWPF on their perspicacity and good sense.

Here it is.

May 2, 2017 at 7:21 PM | Registered CommenterMike Jackson

Well said, Mr Jackson. Oh, and glad to see that you are still with us, if a little quiet, of late.

May 2, 2017 at 8:09 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Excellent. Well done.

May 2, 2017 at 8:34 PM | Unregistered Commentermichael hart

I hope this allows Andrew's perspicacity to reach the larger audience that it deserves.

May 2, 2017 at 9:52 PM | Unregistered Commenterssat

Bish, bash, bosch.

Thought I'd get that in for when UK tells the EU where to stuff their Energywinde[sp?] after the GWPF become the science advisers to BREXIT.

May 2, 2017 at 10:01 PM | Unregistered Commenterssat

Is there any evidence that even 1% of the 97% of Climate Scientists have actually read "The Hockey Stick Illusion" by Andrew Montford? Or do they still rely on the fiction written by Bob Ward, The Guardian and BBC, which was ghostwritten for them by highly paid Hockey Teamsters?

May 2, 2017 at 10:24 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Climate Audit has been quiet for quite a while.

Hmm... What's McIntyre up to?

May 3, 2017 at 2:40 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

"I hope this allows Andrew's perspicacity to reach the larger audience that it deserves."

Well said.

May 3, 2017 at 9:25 AM | Unregistered Commentermike fowle

Very well said, Mike. And permit me to add my (mostly lurking) voice to the chorus of well-deserved congratulations. As those in my "tribe" would say ... Andrew, may you (and the GWPF) continue to grow from strength to strength.

May 4, 2017 at 5:11 AM | Registered CommenterHilary Ostrov

Well, clipe, perhaps the lilies of the valley rest on laddered laurels. Likely busy, though, I hope.
===========

May 4, 2017 at 9:10 AM | Unregistered Commenterkim

Kim you have an unparalleled knack of making me feel ignorant and untutored.

May 4, 2017 at 10:41 AM | Unregistered CommenterSupertroll