Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

I still don't know if Justin's eyebrow was a clever fake or real....

If it was real - political impressionists everywhere will have another one for their repertoire.

Now we need is a plastic ring pull on Climate Barbie's chest that triggers her stock vocabulary.

What a difference a second makes

Jun 11, 2018 at 6:39 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Jun 11, 2018 at 6:39 PM | tomo

Which photo was taken first?

Jun 11, 2018 at 11:17 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie
Jun 11, 2018 at 11:19 PM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Which photo was taken first?
Jun 11, 2018 at 11:17 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Does it matter?

Jun 12, 2018 at 12:43 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

clipe, Trump gets results by standing up to bullies, or simply sitting down with his arms crossed

https://order-order.com/2018/06/12/handshake-made-history/

Jun 12, 2018 at 10:49 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Ukranians working to topple Trump

HERE

Jun 12, 2018 at 4:09 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Delicious......

Some Russians that Mueller indicted have now decided to rather unexpectedly show up in a US court and Mueller is trying to block them .....

This could be "fun"

Jun 12, 2018 at 11:57 PM | Registered Commentertomo
Jun 13, 2018 at 12:24 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Trump has spotted the development potential of North Korean Real Estate.

Senior Chinese officials have been eyeing this up for years, and may have been depending on the US Military to do some rapid initial site and vegetation clearance, plus levelling work for them.

With Seoul in South Korea having already run out of land for business and manufacturing expansion, the only thing standing in everybody's way, was the monstrous and deluded ego of Kim Jong Un.

The last people to realise this, will be the population of North Korea.

If Kim Jong Un feels that nobody wants him and his regime to continue, he is not being delusional or paranoid. It is true.

China needs a trade deal with Trump, and views North Korea as a liability, not an asset.

US Democrats need to find something wrong

Jun 13, 2018 at 5:21 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

US Democrats need to find something wrong

Jun 13, 2018 at 5:21 AM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Well, yes, and not just the Democrats. I just watched one youtube site pointing out that apparently ending the Korean War and reducing nuclear proliferation was still not enough for the US media who considered Robert DeNiro yelling expletives about Trump as more important and news-worthy.

Nor is just the US media. You know who I'm about to mention. Just before reporting on a live stream that the US, Canada, and Mexico have just been awarded the 2026 World Cup, the BBC couldn't stop themselves reporting that:

"Some have suggested the US president's vocal support of the bid will in turn favour Morocco"

And who exactly is "some", I hear you ask?
Why, it's Donald Trump's old fake friends at CNN.

Jun 13, 2018 at 12:12 PM | Unregistered Commentermichael hart

AG Rosenstein using his position to threaten elected representatives and warn them off digging into the antics of his department.

Fairly standard tactics at a low level (you + I) - the swamp must be really desperate to threaten those who who have formal legal overview and lawmaking powers over them.

see HERE

Jun 13, 2018 at 12:14 PM | Registered Commentertomo

In terms of NorK targeted video productions - I do believe this one made esp. for Kim Jong Un by DJT's team (?) must be presently in the lead for effectiveness?

Jun 13, 2018 at 2:27 PM | Registered Commentertomo

If Kim Jung Un does get invited to the USA:

how many of his entourage will decide to stay?
what sights will he be shown?
which Fast Food outlet will get the best publicity?
how will North Koreas most excitable female newscaster maintain her reputation?
will a Mediterranean. economic migrant rescue ship turn up so he can claim political asylum in the EU country of his choice?

Jun 13, 2018 at 4:26 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Peter Van Buren opines on the Singapore deal.

I didn't realise the the extents of the MSM slime tactics wrt the deal in Singapore were so widespread - the libtard media proving yet again what shower of execrable creeps they are.

Jun 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM | Registered Commentertomo

".. the libtard media proving yet again what shower of execrable creeps they are."
Jun 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM | tomo

They were dreaming of nuclear war.
Kim Jung Un is now dreaming of Palace Delivered double burgers and fries, with side orders of 12" pizza.
The Peoples UnDemocratic Republic of Islington dreams of being twinned with North Korea, are suspended.
Momentum dream of fact finding tours of new beach side luxury hotels.
Trump can now do a trade deal with China.
China can redevelop southern North Korea, with investment from northern South Korea.

North Koreans are currently not allowed to have dreams, but if they could, they would not involve Kim Jung Un.

Jun 13, 2018 at 11:35 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Clinton Consigliere (and wearer of "dead mans shoes") Barbara Underwood is going after the Trump Foundation.

I heard several news reports on BBC Radio 4 this afternoon / evening where the announcers couldn't conceal their glee at that.

This seems like a escalation of the war on DJT - I'm wondering what the actual response will be...

I wonder if her antics will attract some attention from sometime colleague Alan Dershowitz? - that would be entertaining.

If Underwood is as malicious as she is fugly DJT's got another problem - I always resist judging a book by its cover but in this case after hearing her on the radio too.... I'll make an exception..

Jun 14, 2018 at 10:53 PM | Registered Commentertomo

@clipe

The FBI's nabobs have comprehensively shredded their own credibility - DJT's restraint in setting the dogs on the miscreants is giving the crew now in place the opportunity to salvage the remnants of the organisation's dignity.

If the bureaucrats don't work to clean house and punish the wicked, the final reckoning will be all the tougher on the whole.

If the Democrats continue with the sort of antics that Barbara Underwood is trying on - it will embolden the likes of Comey and Brennan - and harden attitudes - and that will get rough, very rough.

Jun 15, 2018 at 12:27 AM | Registered Commentertomo

When does justifiable caution turn into a slow walk into the long grass?

Jun 15, 2018 at 1:11 AM | Registered Commentertomo
Jun 15, 2018 at 1:35 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

The IG report is out

Dan Bongino's take - a work in progress - it's a big document

The BBC also reports

Jun 16, 2018 at 8:23 AM | Registered Commentertomo

tomo, from your BBC Link, this is classic damage limitation language, by the BBC, to protect the BBC from allegations of bias. Shame its too late.

"Where the matter gets more complicated, however, is in evidence of anti-Trump sentiment the inspector general exposed within the FBI."

"While he concluded that it did not bias the investigation into Mrs Clinton, the effect on the Trump-Russia inquiry was not within the inspector general's mandate."

Jun 16, 2018 at 10:04 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

For a man who doesn't often go in for wearing a shirt, Styxhexenhammer666 has an extremely good grasp of current US politics.

Today was actually one of his best ones. He sums it up pretty well in 11 minutes.

The BBC and US democrats are still smoking crack if they think these investigations are uncovering anything that is either Trump's fault or likely to lead to his impeachment. The BBC are actually the worse offenders here, in the sense that you would expect Trump's political opponents to not only hope they can get him this way, but actually believe it. But our beloved BBC is legally charged with behaving in a better fashion. Their desperate behavior towards anything they think might embarrass Trump just smacks of onanism. The BBC behavior is not pleasant to observe, much less be something UK residents should pay for.

Jun 16, 2018 at 11:05 PM | Unregistered Commentermichael hart