Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > President Trump

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/the_upcoming_democrat_climate_change_extravaganza_that_no_one_will_watch.html

Let's see who the participants are. The Latino former Cabinet official who can't speak Spanish; the "math" guy who can only talk in industry-manual argot about automation; Senator Kamala Harris, whose poll numbers have slid precipitously downward since everyone found out she's a trimmer with no beliefs; the Irishman who sees racism everywhere despite affecting his own Hispanic heritage; that lady who regularly clouts her own staff; Joe Biden, who probably thinks the climate crisis was licked when he and Martin Luther King, Jr. and Martin Van Buren marched arm in arm against the Blood Tubs.

The Marxist twins — Grandpa Menshevik and schoolmarmish Warren — will also be on hand to remind us that for every Celsius degree the planet warms, a thousand rentiers must be euthanized.

Sep 4, 2019 at 2:58 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/09/02/inspector-generals-report-exposes-another-collusion-myth/

But that portrayal of events was never the truth. The conversation in February 2017 had nothing to do with the Russia investigation, as I’ve written before: Neither Trump nor Congress nor the general public knew at that time that James Comey’s FBI had been investigating Trump’s campaign, including Flynn, since July 2016.

And the new report by the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) confirms as much.

Sep 4, 2019 at 3:13 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

Finally FusionGPS get called to account for the lies they supplied

https://youtu.be/ZkIcDuKioeQ

Sep 5, 2019 at 8:24 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

gc

good

Sep 5, 2019 at 10:07 PM | Registered Commentertomo

tomo, if there is a link between Steele, Sir Andrew Wood and the UK Government at the time, there may not be much protection on offer from the current UK Prime Minister

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/13/trump-dossier-uk-ambassador-moscow-john-mccain-andrew-wood
"A former British ambassador to Moscow has revealed the role he played in bringing the explosive dossier about Donald Trump’s alleged links to Russia to the attention of the US intelligence agencies.

Sir Andrew Wood was consulted about the claims by Senator John McCain at a security conference in Canada shortly after the US election.

Wood said he did not have the dossier but that McCain obtained it from his own sources. It was written by former British MI6 agent Christopher Steele and handed to the director of the FBI, James Comey."

The US Government may be interested in The Guardian's sources, and how they were motivated, to provide Comey with credibility.

Sep 5, 2019 at 10:25 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

gc

I believe it's pretty clear that there was enthusiasm for meddling in US politics from some inside the UK state security fraternity and that they never factored in the legal framework that prevails in the USA - lulled into a false sense of security by their near untouchable status inside the British state...

yup... wannabe INTREPIDs feeling safe in the UK didn't reckon on any push back stateside and I suspect didn't read the book and other historical accounts ....

Sep 6, 2019 at 1:37 AM | Registered Commentertomo

erm... whut?

Jussie Smollett latest.,...

Sep 6, 2019 at 2:14 AM | Registered Commentertomo

gc

stolen quote:

So after Nunes used his chairmanship of the House Intel Committee to investigate the Steele Dossier & forced the revelation of the fact it was the Hillary Clinton campaign & the DNC behind it, funding it through Perkins Coie to hid it from the FEC, you bet they went after him.

- and a welcome change that Nunes is up for a scrap.

Sep 6, 2019 at 2:37 AM | Registered Commentertomo

"السعودية تستطيع تدمير #ايران في٨ ساعات"
طبعا هذا مقطع من عامان
أي قبل طائرات ال ف١٥ اس اي وقبل شراء وتطوير منظومات الدفاع الجوي والقوات البحرية والبرية والجوية بصواريخ متطورة ومتقدمة.
وما خفي اعظم..
لا توجد اي قوة في العالم تستطيع ان تقف في وجه وحدتنا وعزمنا ونهضتنا والحمدلله.. pic.twitter.com/dn2WZx3OTB

— عبدالله بن سلطان بن ناصر آل سعود (@ASNA_20) September 4, 2019

Bunch of charmers the Al Saud family

Sep 6, 2019 at 3:05 AM | Registered Commentertomo

re:Nunes

evidence of the extents of DNC manipulation in collusion with the MSM is scattered all around the place - example - it is still happening but I doubt that email is the proffered method of orchestrating it these days :-)

Sep 6, 2019 at 1:07 PM | Registered Commentertomo
Sep 6, 2019 at 1:42 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Federal prosecutors recommend that Andrew McCabe, former FBI second-in-command, face criminal charge

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/12/andrew-mccabe-prosecutors-recommend-charges-former-fbi-official/2301473001/

Sep 13, 2019 at 2:50 AM | Unregistered Commenterclipe

clipe

I hope if McCabe is the first of a number to face the sort of justice that he/they were keen to mete out to others - it ain't done yet and could still be deflected.

Hilary emails are art? - I'm confused though... she denied access to the servers and phones and self evidently destroyed evidence and now she's saying "here it all is".....?

Sep 13, 2019 at 3:44 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Tulsi Gabbard on Rubin show

Interesting stuff about Google

Sep 13, 2019 at 4:14 AM | Registered Commentertomo

More Tulsi Gabbard

Some pretty strong (not quite barrack room) language from Ms Gabbard about KSA

Sounds like she might have been reading some Smedley Butler writings....

She does seem to have gone off half cocked about DJT who hasn't commited to 'owt yet beyond the stock bluster.

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:46 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Not your usual Lewindowski

apparently Rep. Nadler's not looking very happy - which is nice. He addressed Eric Swalwell as "President Swalwell " too - the usual suspects in the US media are ascribing his performance as a Senate campaign launch but tbh he sounds like an angry man laying out *why* he's angry.

Sep 18, 2019 at 2:57 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Not exactly DJT territory - but I see Twitter is crimping coverage of the Trudeau "blacking up" antics.

Sep 20, 2019 at 12:05 AM | Registered Commentertomo

A piece that I hope echoes what DJT thinks about The Saudis - Craig Murray on the Saudis

Sep 23, 2019 at 12:06 AM | Registered Commentertomo

Looks like Greta went a bit Violet Elizabeth Bott with DJT in NYC

oh dear, what a shame ... etc.

I've seen that look from children - but she should NEVER have been placed in that context (no she didn't get there under her own steam) and if she spins off into a strange toilet habit - no doubt Beelzebub will get the blame.

Sep 23, 2019 at 8:10 PM | Registered Commentertomo

The "Democrats" huh?

Impeachment !!

Sep 25, 2019 at 2:39 AM | Registered Commentertomo

It would seem that Alexandra Chalupa is heading for the limelight in Washington.

Googling Steele and Chalupa throws up some curious narratives.

This is going to be entertaining to watch.

Sep 25, 2019 at 9:40 PM | Registered Commentertomo

Heh, Quid Pro Joe.

Not my own, darnit.
=============

Sep 25, 2019 at 9:51 PM | Unregistered Commenterkim

If he leaves a crack pipe in a rental car ....

Sep 25, 2019 at 9:54 PM | Registered Commentertomo

New Trump tweet from @realDonaldTrump
Rep. Adam Schiff fraudulently read to Congress, with millions of people watching,
a version of my conversation with the President of Ukraine that doesn’t exist.
He was supposedly reading the exact transcribed version of the call,
but he completely changed the words to make it...
...sound horrible, and me sound guilty.
HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT.
Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public.
He has been doing this for two years.
I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!

Sep 27, 2019 at 3:17 PM | Registered Commenterstewgreen