Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Bob Carter RIP

This is sad news and I wondered if anyone would be interested in a thread as a form of 'book of condolence'.

My own view is that Bob was one of the heroes who stood up firmly for what he believed in in the face of everything the climateers and the closed-minded and self-serving academics threw at him. If there were as many on the warmist side of the debate (debate! that's a laugh) with half his integrity climate science might not be the shambles it is.

Jan 19, 2016 at 10:11 PM | Registered CommenterMike Jackson

As I posted on Jo Nova’s site, I have only known him by the medium of youtube, but he came over as a gentleman of integrity, with a warmth and humour that is so rarely seen in his adversaries. A champion for truth has been lost.

Jan 19, 2016 at 10:42 PM | Registered CommenterRadical Rodent

Mike Jackson and Radical Rodent

I share your respect for a man who conducted his science with bravery and integrity, and who was part of the process of making me realise that I was not alone in thinking that climate science had 'issues'.

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:36 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charlie

Well done for starting this thread. There are also tributes now in the main blog.

Jan 20, 2016 at 11:13 AM | Registered CommenterJohn Shade

I read that James Cook university did everything they could to discredit him as a professor. By contrast, a little item in the Daily Mail today has John Prescott boasting about being made an honorary professor of climate change. O Tempora.

Jan 20, 2016 at 2:19 PM | Unregistered Commentermike fowle