Books
Click images for more details

Twitter
Support

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing
Links

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace

Discussion > Hey Look BBD - here's a nice new thread you can talk renewables on

Perhaps come here instead of getting all bolshy on the other one where I'm trying to sound people out on the IEA report.

And Really, relax a little - you'll live longer. Sometimes I'm just busy - sometimes I lose interest - it's not personal if I don't always reply to you.

Nov 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM | Unregistered CommenterZedsDeadBed

No. See April 03.

You do not get to frame the debate on your own terms.

Anyway, what's the point? You never stick with anything long enough for a dialogue to evolve, and you haven't got a clue what you are talking about when it comes to renewables.

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM | Unregistered CommenterBBD

That was over and done with quickly then!

Nov 11, 2011 at 6:52 AM | Unregistered CommenterRKS

I'm sure zebedee is one of the many people who don't know the difference between energy and power.

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhillip Bratby

I'm sure Philip Bratby is one of those people who claims that CO2 doesn't have the greenhouse properties we've been aware of since Charles Darwin's time.

See Philip, I used your actual log-in, rather than a childish version of it. y'know, like a grown up does.

Nov 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM | Unregistered CommenterZedsDeadBed

“See Philip, I used your actual log-in”

Well, nearly. I’m sure he’s too polite to point out that he spells it with two ls.

As for ‘greenhouse properties’ you do know that actual greenhouses don’t exhibit much of what you are talking about? If you doubt me, have a wander round a polytunnel on a sunny day.

I’m not sure what Darwin has to do with it either...

Nov 17, 2011 at 3:39 PM | Unregistered CommenterJames P

Just for the record, Zed,do you know (before you Google for it) the difference between energy and power, or why actual greenhouses get warm?

Or do you simply prefer to ask questions?

Nov 19, 2011 at 6:29 PM | Unregistered CommenterJames P

ZED,

I'll talk about renewables with you. I work with a utility that is one of the biggest producers of wind energy in the US.

Nov 22, 2011 at 9:37 PM | Unregistered Commentertimg56