Click images for more details

Recent comments
Recent posts
Currently discussing

A few sites I've stumbled across recently....

Powered by Squarespace
« Don't be a denier | Main | Ostrasleuth »

Las Investigaciones del Climategate

My GWPF report, The Climategate Inquiries, is now available in Spanish.

I am hugely indebted to my translator, Andres Valencia, who has been unbelievably patient with the delays in getting the document completed. Andres - I owe you several large drinks.

You can download the report here.

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

Reader Comments (10)

Great news, congratulations.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM | Unregistered Commenterpesadia

Enhorabuena! I'll spread the news.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:48 AM | Unregistered Commenterplazaeme

Any translations of The Hockey Stick Illusion pending?

Aug 24, 2011 at 11:03 AM | Unregistered CommenterJohn Silver

Any chance of a translation into a language understood by the UK Government?

Aug 24, 2011 at 12:40 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charley

"Andres - I owe you several large drinks"

Clearly he has played a blinder.

Aug 24, 2011 at 12:42 PM | Unregistered CommenterMartin A

No translations in the offing at the moment. I'm kind of hoping that this report might generate interest in the Spanish-speaking world.

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:09 PM | Registered CommenterBishop Hill

Bish, ask Anthony Watts to flag it?

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:27 PM | Unregistered Commentergolf charley

golf charley

I very much doubt that this is possible - while climate scienticts might be the thicker type, British politicians are something else. If I were in my 50's rather than in my 70's, I'd seroiusly consider emigration.

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:55 PM | Unregistered CommenterPFM

Congrats! Since I non habla espanol or whatever all I can say is it's fantastic. I'm sure you will have great success, and wish you the best of luck.

Aug 24, 2011 at 2:18 PM | Unregistered Commenternano pope

Yes, great news!
I have linked to this blog page from my pages "Climate Change ("Global Warming"?)
The cyclic nature of Earth's climate", at
and "Cambio Climático ("Calentamiento Global"?) La naturaleza cíclica del clima Terrestre", at

Aug 24, 2011 at 3:03 PM | Unregistered CommenterAndres Valencia

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):